KIRCO / Seavest joined together in 2013 taking ownership of the West Bloomfield Medical Office Building on Orchard Lake Road. KIRCO / Seavest have recently invested $500,000 to transform the outdated aspects of the building into the premier, Class-A Medical Office Building in the West Bloomfield area. KIRCO Property Manager, Lisa Panzenhagen, continues to receive positive comments from tenants and visitors to the property who have been impacted by the commitment to improve the facility. Tenants of the building have been inspired by the improvements and have also enhanced their suites to meet the new standards of the building.
EXTERIOR IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Parking Lot Repair, Seal and Striping
- Landscaping Refresh
- Beautification project around the front pond, including the addition of a fountain
INTERIOR IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE:
- New flooring throughout all common areas
- New building reception area
- New Wall Panels and ArtWork
- New 1st and 2nd floor lounge areas
- Elevator Cars received new flooring and wall panels
- Wood rails on stairwells were refinished
- Restrooms were updated with granite counters, automatic faucets, under mounted sinks
- In the last year, Beaumont Hospital has increased their occupancy at the building by adding a new Vein Center to the property.
- Coming in September 2015, Beaumont Urgent Care will be added to the property which will serve the building and surrounding community well.
- West Bloomfield and Oakland County are investing in the West Bloomfield community and have plans to add a Boulevard to Orchard Lake Road which will make the location of the West Bloomfield Medical Building a premier downtown destination.